Due to the ongoing pandemic, our office will be enforcing new guidelines to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. All services will require an appointment until further notice, and masks must be worn during your entire visit. It is highly encouraged that you bring your own but will be provided if needed. Please read the following carefully:
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you must bring a family member with you, the indoor waiting room will be available with 6 foot distance seating.
- To avoid patient overlap, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment if you are more than 10 minutes late.
- Upon arrival, we ask that you stay in your vehicle and call 618-624-3937 to check-in and answer a few screening questions. Once it is safe to begin the appointment process, a staff member will contact you.
- Prior to entering the building, your temperature will be taken. NOTE: You will be asked to reschedule your appointment if you answer “YES” to any screening questions or your temperature is 100.4 or higher.
- Once finished, you will be able to choose new glasses, if applicable. Gloves will be required during this time. We ask that you bring your own but will be provided if needed. Please make a staff member aware if you have any allergy restrictions.
- We are not accepting walk-ins at this time. You must call/text 618-624-3937 to make an appointment for any and all services.
- You will be provided instructions via phone when you call to make a pickup appointment.
- By appointment only. Please call ahead of time to avoid any patient overlap.
- You may be asked to wait in your car if we are helping another patient at the time you arrive.
- We will not be accepting cash until further notice. You must pay via credit/debit or check. We also offer ApplePay and AndroidPay.
- If you need to pay a bill received in the mail, we ask that you call in to make the payment or send a check in the mail.