What is MacuHealth?
- MacuHealth is a supplement for patients who are at risk for Macular Degeneration and patients who have already been diagnosed with AMD.
What does Macuhealth do?
- Rebuilds and maximizes macular pigment
- Provides blue light protection to allow your eyes to rebuild macular pigments and help you see more clearly
- Improves contrast sensitivity and reduces glare for increased overall visual performance
- Helps reduce oxidative stress or free radical injury to the eyes, protecting them from damage and decreasing risk for blindness later in life
Why Macuhealth instead of AREDS 1 or 2?
- The macula pigment contains three carotenoid pigments (lutein, zeaxanthin, and meso-zeaxanthin)
- Both Macuhealth and AREDS contain the first two pigments which act as antioxidants
- Macuhealth alone contains Meso-Zeaxanthin, which is the dominant carotenoid at the center of macula.
- The presence of this provides for maximum collective antioxidant effect.
- Gluten Free
- ONLY SUPPLEMENT THAT CONTAINS ALL THREE CAROTENOIDS
- 90 day supply
- Take one pill every day, preferrably with a meal
- If taking a multivitamin, make sure that it is one that is low in Zinc